Static Guard (Malaysian & Nepalese)
(Malaysian & Nepalese)
Security static guards are seen to privately fulfil a policing function. This may be to protect property, assets or people. Security Training becomes crucial to ensure absolute professionalism and efficiency are maintained by the guard on the job. At Empire Eagle, all our security guards are fully screened and vetted by taking the following steps.
- Enable your people, whether customers, employees or the public,
to feel secure no matter what the location
- Our guards can inspect your premises and recommend ways to minimise your risks of theft, accidents or any other criminal activities.
- Handle potential trespassing and vandalism by patrolling the premises
- Act as a visual deterrent to crime
- Fulfilling business‐mandated security policies such as monitoring of
CCTV cameras, gates, entrances and checking alarm systems.
- Help assist with the overall management of the area
- Useful for controlling access points for visitors or contractors that may legitimately require entry into a property.
We Can Cover
- Business security
- Industrial security
- Office security
- Factory security
- Warehouse security
- Business parks
- Gatehouse security
- Retail shops
- Shopping centres
- Leisure parks
- Mobile security
What our guards do
The primary role of our concierge security guards is to secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry to authorised personnel only. They complete this by:
- Logging details of guests and visitors to the site and maintaining full and accurate written logs.
- To check any contractor passes ensuring all are up to date and valid.
- Direct visiting vehicles and delivery vehicles to the correct area when required.
- Organise storage/re-delivery of incoming parcels/post, and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintaining strict no-smoking policies
- Contribute as a team member to ensure a positive customer experience for all visitors/customers.
- Inputting and accessing data from PC-based databases (Use of Microsoft Office Packages)
- Locking and unlocking the premises at specified times
- Remaining a visual deterrent to anti-social behaviour
Our guards will
- Always maintain a smart appearance
- Work in a team as well as on your own
- Use their initiative and think fast
- Maintain a smart appearance
- Be confident to undertake 100% of all specific duties
- Prevent loss and damage to client site by reporting irregularities
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Deal with customers, staff and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Take effective action in an emergency situation and co-operate fully with the relevant services
- Carry out security patrols throughout the allocated sites perimeter and internal buildings
- Effectively monitor CCTV for the prevention of crime and to ensure the Health and Safety of staff and visitors.
- Meet and greet staff and visitors, being visible and encouraging with any assistance needed.
- Act as a First Aider, Fire Marshal and Traffic Marshal.
Our 24-hour control room is always on hand to offer advice to the guard and client. Our supervisor will also pay our concierge staff random nightly visits to ensure our high standards are maintained. We will appoint an account manager for your site and ensure we maintain regular contact which will allow you to provide feedback on our service.
If you are looking to commence a new concierge service, or need a comparison quote, we are available 24/7 to assist you. A problem shared is a problem halved.
Please call us at +603-90553230 or email us at email@example.com discuss your requirement further.