Schedule a Free Consultation
What is Security Guard Service?
Security Guard Service is a type of security service wherein persons are hired to maintain a high-visibility presence to deter illegal and inappropriate actions, looking (either directly, through patrols, or indirectly, by monitoring alarm systems or video surveillance cameras) for signs of crime or other hazards (such as a fire), taking action to minimize damage (such as warning and escorting trespassers off property), and reporting any incidents to their clients and emergency services (such as the police or paramedics), as appropriate.
How to choose the Best Security Company in Malaysia?
- Before you Choose to Hire Security Agency Services; You need to Question Yourself? Why do you need Security Guards?
Because Every Security Company has their Specialized Security Service. for Example Some Provide Best Patrolling Services. Some Provide the best Body Guards. Some Provide the best Lobby Security Guards. While some are best for Entry / Exit Level Manned Guarding Service.
- Research about the Security Companies (Do your homework)
- Read their Business Reviews and Client Testimonials
- Ask for references from friends, family, and Business Partners
- Evaluate Security Guard Company Work History
- Proof of Licenses and Certifications
- Expertise; some security guard companies specialize in certain security services.
- Check if the Security Guards are Trained & Certified.
- Organize Meetings with Potential Companies
What industries need security guards?
- condominium & Apartment (Residential)
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Building and facility
- Educational Institutions
- Government Departments & Buildings
- Industry & Manufacturing Units
- Shopping Mall / Super Market
- Warehouses Security
How many security companies are there in Malaysia?
Until May 2016, there are 164,949 registered security guards employed by the 800 licensed security companies throughout Malaysia.
Source: Journal of Public Security and Safety Vol. 5 Siri 1/2016 – KDN